Starting off the year with Dry January can be challenging if you keep alcohol as a close friend. Luckily, WUNDER provides a delicious alternative that keeps you lifted and pairs well with many different ingredients to create a refreshing mock-tail.
This recipe features fresh-pressed juices, thyme syrup, and your choice of WUNDER Grapefruit Hibiscus Sessions or Higher Vibes.
WUNDER Grapefruit Hibiscus – Makes a single 9 oz. serving
In a 9 oz. glass, combine:
- 4 oz. of WUNDER Grapefruit Hibiscus
- 1 oz. Cold-pressed pineapple juice
- 2 oz. Cold-pressed orange juice
- 1 oz. Cold-pressed lemon juice
- 1 oz. Thyme syrup
- All ingredients to a shaker and shake, or a 9 oz. glass and stir.
Homemade Thyme Syrup – Makes up to 4 servings
- 8 oz. of water
- 1/4 cup culinary grade fresh thyme
- 2 cups of organic cane sugar (or sugar if their choosing)
Combine water and thyme in a small sauce pan over medium-high heat. Bring to a slow simmer, add sugar and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and let it steep for 10 minutes. Strain into a glass jar with lid and store for up to 2 weeks.