When you think of holiday cocktails, you might consider eggnog, a hot toddy, maybe even mulled wine. But this holiday season, WUNDER is going to help you spice up your cannabis infused beverages with a new way to imbibe at family functions, so that even grandma can enjoy!
This recipe for our WUNDER Blood Orange + Blueberry Twist features blueberries, lavender syrup, lemon, and special homemade ingredients. Get ready to eat, drink, WUNDER and be merry. Wake up the next day with clarity and calm.
WUNDER Blood Orange Blueberry Twist – Makes a single 9 oz serving
In a 9 oz cup:
- Muddle 2-5 blueberries
- Add ice
- 4 oz of WUNDER Blood Orange Bitters drink (Sessions or Higher Vibes)
- 2 oz of homemade spice mixer (see recipe below)
- 1/2 oz of lavender syrup (see recipe below)
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon
- Stir and enjoy!
Homemade Spice Mixer – Makes up to 8 servings
Using a small pot bring all ingredients to a slow boil and let simmer for 10 min. Turn off heat and allow it to cool. This recipe works for both ground and whole ingredients.
- 16 oz of water
- 2 inch of fresh ginger (or 1tsp of ground dried ginger)
- 4 cinnamon sticks (or 2 tsp of ground cinnamon)
- 1 tsp clove
Lavender Syrup – Yields 1 cup syrup
Combine water, sugar and lavender blossoms in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let syrup steep, about 30 minutes.
- 8 oz water
- 1 c white sugar
- 3 Tbsp lavender blossoms (fresh or dried)